Nothing like a little bit of awesomeness after a long day! Here I was after 3 kids having 3 doctor's appointments making for a 3 hour office visit. Exhausted is the easy way to put it. I sat down for a little quiet me time typing away and there it was. On Izzy's 7 Months update, "I’ve nominated you for the Blog on Fire Award!" by Beauty Still Remains.
Once nominated for this award, you are supposed to list 8 things about yourself as well as nominate other blogs on fire to keep the chain going. So, here it goes…
8 things about me:
- I am very clumsy, hazardous, a mess...really whatever you want to call it. I cannot seem to have a white shirt that doesn't get a coffee drip. I trip on my own pants. It's embarrassing, but I laugh at myself too so no biggie!
- Pizza is my biggest weakness! I will attempt eating an entire pie by myself even if I'm full already.
- I met my husband playing World of Warcraft while he was in California and I was in New Jersey.
- I separate all of the M&Ms into colors and eat them one by one until I have a small enough amount to make a pyramid with color rows. Then I have to slowly down one of the sides at a time making it a smaller triangle.
- In my closet, 50% of all my clothes are black. I try to wear colorful things, but always go back to something black.
- Coffee is not an addiction. It's life style. I'm not pleasant when I don't have it. And I enjoy it in many forms including cakes and ice cream.
- I change my mind when proof is given, but without it my stubbornness shines through.
- I have big dreams for eventually traveling around the world one day!
Here are blogs I would like to nominate for the Blog on Fire Award: