The best part of the week by far...wait. There were a couple amazing parts to the week but I'll try to stay focused here.
First off, my Body By Vi Shape Kit is now free!!!
Second, the hubs and I had a date night and I struggled to find something in my closet that wouldn't FALL OFF!!!!
Third thing, I had a mommy & son date night. It was at Chick-Fil-A but I did pretty good at watching what I had. These may have been great outings but it doesn't mean I can cheat. You always tell you girlfriend that gets cheated on, "once a cheat, always a cheat" right? Well same thing goes! If I "cheat" here, then I'll rationalize it over and over until I'm right back to where I began!
Final one, my hubby has decided to step outside with me. I have been doing so good with my walking but it's getting less and less challenging, so he's going to help me run. The goal is...5K near or after the 90 Day Challenge mark!
Weight: 194.1 lbs today
Total loss: 13.3 lbs
90 Day Challenge: Down 10.18 lbs BF & Up 4.28 lbs lean muscle
Body Fat %: 37%
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight goal: 134 lbs (Last seen in High School when I was running and watching what I ate)
- 4 Weeks of the Challenge and I think I have finally figured it out! I'm down 4% body fat!
- Cleaned out the closet of all of the bigger clothes minus my biggest pants for Clothes Mentor drop off!
- 17.08 miles walked this week!
- Body Fat Calculator! http://www.davedraper.com/bodyfat-calculation.html?utm_source=REFERENCES_R7
- Joined Stroller Warriors
- Bought new sneakers just for running as well as a single jogger. The Hubs is going to train for C25K with me. Not that he needs to but he's my moral support 🙂
- Been utilizing nap time for Blogilates #OMGOctober calendar! Mostly the arm challenges in preparation for the strapless USMC ball gown!
Also join us if you’d like on the 90 Day Challenge! You can also join the Facebook group to watch Adrian and my day to day posting of the Challenge with info & best of all recipes! And please if you want to do this with me, I will gladly add you on MyFitnessPal so we can encourage one another! You can click on the badge along the right side to find me!
Recipes tried this week!
- Chicken and Mushrooms in a Garlic White Wine Sauce http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/03/chicken-and-mushrooms-in-garlic-white.html
- Blueberry Cheesecake Vi Shake http://cakeshakemix.com/visalus-vi-shape-shake-recipe-blueberry-cheesecake
- Grilled Apple, Chicken, and Cheese Wrap http://twentyfivedesignblog.com/2012/03/28/grilled-apple-chicken-and-cheese-wrap/
- Bacon Topped Petite Turkey Meatloaf with BBQ Sauce http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/07/bacon-topped-petite-turkey-meatloaf.html
- Banana Oatmeal Vi Pancakes http://nicolemichellesblog.wordpress.com/2012/10/22/banana-oatmeal-vi-pancakes/