I did it. I signed up for a run. It has finally reached that moment that I needed to get to. Luckily, I have my hubby and my friend, Emily, to help me. Trust you me...I am going to need it. Motivation to run? The only thing I can come up with is I get to finish exercising faster. I'm hoping that I can learn some other points that make me get going but for now that will just have to do.
Weight: 191.5 lbs today
Total loss: 17.1 lbs since 9/8/12
90 Day Challenge: Down 13.06 lbs BF, 14.3" lost & Up 4.56 lbs lean muscle
Body Fat %: 36%
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight goal: 134 lbs (Last seen in High School when I was running and watching what I ate)
- 5 Weeks of the Challenge and I think I have finally figured it out! I’m down 4% body fat!
- 4.98 miles walked this week due to a seriously rainy weekend. I did, however, get in 2 1/2 hours on the elliptical!
- Been doing the Pilates Burpees Battle! Hoping to see my name hit here! http://www.weighttraining.com/blog/blogilates-com-pilates-burpees-daily-giveaway-winners
- Great read sent by HERFitness. http://www.builtlean.com/2012/09/24/body-fat-percentage-men-women/
- Just printed my Blogilates #NutsInNovember calendar!
Also join us if you’d like on the 90 Day Challenge! You can also join the Facebook group to watch Adrian and my day to day posting of the Challenge with info & best of all recipes! And please if you want to do this with me, I will gladly add you on MyFitnessPal so we can encourage one another! You can click on the badge along the right side to find me!
Recipes tried this week!
- Baked Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/11/baked-chipotle-sweet-potato-fries.html
- Banana Coconut Breeze ViShake http://pinterest.com/pin/114560384242617051/
- Sugar’n’Spice Pumpkin Seeds http://www.cherryteacakes.com/2010/10/pumpkin-seeds.html
- Visalus Brownies http://pinterest.com/pin/114560384242535146/
- Green Monster Smoothie http://www.singforyoursupperblog.com/2011/07/19/green-er-brown-ish-monster-smoothies/
- Snickers ViShake http://pinterest.com/pin/114560384242535176/
- Skinny Macaroni and Cheese Soup with Broccoli http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/01/skinny-macaroni-and-cheese-soup-with.html
- Garlic Sweet Potato Mash http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/10/garlic-sweet-potato-mash.html