6. I am thankful for such a great family whether it was through blood or marriage.
7. I am thankful that my children have amazing Nanny that spoils them with love, attention and pajamas (Just for you Jamie!)
8. I am thankful for an amazing group of friends that I have made through the years. They have molded me into who I am and they help me make it through the hard moments! I love you ladies!
9. I am thankful for the opportunity to have a sewing business that allows me to create so many beautiful things and explore my creativity.
10. I am thankful for the Marine Corps which has been deemed the beginning of my “second life”. I have gained a greater sense of pride and a greater meaning of family. I am married to a man who’s married to the Marine Corps and I could not imagine a better life!
11. I am thankful for all of our veterans! They have given us the freedoms we are able to either recognize or take for granted. They continue on no matter how much we question.
12. I am thankful for being able to return to school. I have a loving and supportive husband who is pushing for my happiness and my goals while we are in the life of following his!