13. I am thankful for being able to give. We may not have much to give but that's not what matters!
14. I am thankful for the growth the Shop Military Spouse Made page has made. My intentions were for it to help us all stand strong while standing behind our military spouse. We've succeed so far and for that I'm blessed.
15. I am thankful for our beautiful house and our awesome realtor, Donna Crosby, who helped us buy a newly built house from across the country.
16. I am thankful for good neighbors. We were so nervous making this move after the neighbors and craziness in 29 Palms. Thank goodness none of that is here!
17. I am thankful for that I get to stay home and catch every little growing moment of these 3 babes. It has definitely been an experience but well worth all of the stress that comes with it!
18. I am thankful for blogging. The stress relief and sort of therapy it provides is priceless!
19. I am thankful for my kids' love of singing. It simply warms my heart!!!
20. I am thankful for nap time.
21. I am thankful for Adrian's and the Huber's help on trying to get fit. With my new mindset and body by vi, I was able to catch myself before teetering over to being a diabetic, fix my iron levels and become more aware of what I need to do to help my thyroid. Now I'm losing weight and feeling great!
22. Most of all I am purely thankful to be alive.