I know this is going to seem a little cliche but lean on me. Right now, in this time of year it’s the hardest to stick to your guns. It’s the hardest to get outside in the cold. Those cookies do look tasty. But lean on me. Grab a cookie, you scarf and let’s go. Let’s get back on that road and go. This is all mind over matter. The season cannot defeat you. You are worth the fight. You are worth the push. You are beautiful and worth taking time for you.
Weight: 185.1 lbs today
Total loss: 23.5 lbs since 9/8/12
90 Day Challenge: Down 19.07 lbs BF, 16.55″ lost & Up 4.17 lbs lean muscle
Body Fat %: 34%
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- Day 72 of the Challenge!!!
- Mary Kay toning lotion…A-MAZ-ING! Heather was the same friend that helped me find a good moisturizer with SPF too that doesn’t even sweat down into my eyes! http://www.marykay.com/heather.santos
- Run this weekend!!! December 9th!!!!
- Week 5 Day 3 of the C25K with the hubby’s and Emily & Misty’s help!
- 7.68 miles ran/walked this week! I’m trying to be sure to give myself recovery days.
- Blogilates‘s Arm Challenges!
Also join us if you’d like on the 90 Day Challenge! You can also join the Facebook group to watch Adrian and my day to day posting of the Challenge with info & best of all recipes! And please if you want to do this with me, I will gladly add you on MyFitnessPal so we can encourage one another! You can click on the badge along the right side to find me!
Recipes tried this week! (Little man and I were under the weather in the beginning of the week so not much going on in the kitchen this week.)
- Crockpot Meatballs http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/12/skinny-italian-meatballs-turkey-1-pt.html
- Crockpot Baked Apples http://skinnychef.com/recipes/baked-apples/
- Skinny Baked Broccoli Macaroni and Cheese http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/09/skinny-baked-broccoli-macaroni-and.html