I am not going to lie to you. Going through the holidays with a new lifestyle of eating is not easy! And it's certainly not easy while traveling when all of those incredibly yummy foods that you cannot normally get are in front of you. If you know me pretty well by now, you know that I did not turn them down either. I ate and indulged on everything BUT in moderation. Also, Adrian and I did not stop our Vi shakes when other special meals were not made & ran almost every other day. We also brought pieces of our life to our family with recipes and Vi too!
- Go down to "normal" on the BMI chart
- Run a 10K and half marathon
- Be able to fit my prom dress for the Marine Corps Ball
- Get below 160 lbs
- Be able to wear uniform from right after boot camp
- Work on muscle toning
Here's our plan. Posted. For all to see. We will NOT be defeated!!!!
Weight: 180.2 lbs today
Total loss: 28.4 lbs & 24.3″ since 9/8/12
90 Day Challenge: Down 19.8 lbs BF, 23.3″ lost & Up 2.73 lbs lean muscle
Body Fat %: 33%
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- Day 9 of the second Challenge!!! Results of the first here.
- Every night! 20 “girl” push-ups, 40 tricep push-ups from the Blogilates arm challenge, 40 crunches and lots of stretching. I also added in a rotation of squats or other butt exercises.
- Week 11 Day 2 of the 10K Trainer!!! I use the Zen Labs 10K trainer for my iPhone.
- 18.5 miles ran this week!
Also join me if you’d like on the 90 Day Challenge! You can also join the Facebook group to watch Adrian and my day to day posting of the Challenge with info & best of all recipes! And please if you want to do this with me, I will gladly add you on MyFitnessPal so we can encourage one another! You can click on the badge along the right side to find me!
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here
- Zucchini Tots http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/07/zucchini-tots.html
- Hot and Cheesy Crab and Artichoke Dip http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/12/hot-and-cheesy-crab-and-artichoke-dip.html
- Shrimp Fajitas http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/05/shrimp-fajitas.html
- Three Cheese Tortellini and Mushroom Soup http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/09/three-cheese-mushroom-and-tortellini.html
- Eggplant Fries http://userealbutter.com/2010/11/07/eggplant-fries-recipe/