If only I could snap my fingers, wiggle my nose, cross my arms & nod...then POOF!
Skinny & fit!
It just doesn't work that way. And I know the saying that if I work harder and it takes longer for it, I'll appreciate it more. I know. I know. I know. I don't want it to though. I want to go for my run and come back 5 lbs lighter!
It has been hard staying focused and chugging along when the changes are small. I have to keep doing things to remind myself how far I've come. The pictures, the calculations, all of it...it's really for me. It keeps me going. It shows how much I've done to me.
Here's my last comparison/motivation picture 🙂
Weight: 179.8 lbs today
Total loss: 28.8 lbs & 25.55″ since 9/8/12
90 Day Challenge: Down 20.20 lbs BF, 24.55″ lost & Up 2.47 lbs lean muscle
Body Fat %: 33%
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- Day 16 of the second Challenge!!! Results of the first here.
- Every night! 20 “girl” push-ups, 40 tricep push-ups from the Blogilates arm challenge and lots of stretching. I also added in a rotation of squats or other butt exercises.
- Also started to work more on my tummy! Doing 3 different tummy crunches 50 each.
- Week 12 Day 2 of the 10K Trainer!!! I use the Zen Labs 10K trainer for my iPhone.
- 13.43 miles ran this week!
Also join me if you’d like on the 90 Day Challenge! You can also join the Facebook group to watch Adrian and my day to day posting of the Challenge with info & best of all recipes! And please if you want to do this with me, I will gladly add you on MyFitnessPal so we can encourage one another! You can click on the badge along the right side to find me!
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here
- Greek Salad Hors d'oeuvres --Healthy and Simple Party Food http://mycharmedlife10.blogspot.com/2013/01/greek-salad-hors-doeuvres-healthy-and.html
Crock Pot Italian Sloppy Joe http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/01/crock-pot-italian-sloppy-joe.html
Black Bean Brownies http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/06/black-bean-brownies-2-pts.html
Deviled Eggs http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/04/deviled-eggs.html
- Hearty Chicken Stew with Butternut Squash & Quinoa Recipe http://www.cookincanuck.com/2011/11/hearty-chicken-stew-with-butternut-squash-quinoa-recipe/