I had a doctor's appointment this week. I stepped on the scale and I didn't get immediately directed to the BMI chart! Normal looks...normal talks...not one scolding! Some probably think I'm a nut reading that but others know what a big feat that is to conquer. I cringed at the thought of the scale there. I mentally would watch them drag the every 50 lb weight over to the 200 zone get upset then watching the individual pound slide over...each notch I'd say well that's 2 pounds for my clothes, 4 pounds for my shoes and oh another 3 at least because I haven't used the bathroom yet.
Some will understand that mind set all too well! Happy to have finally beat the system!
Weight: 179.5 lbs today
Total loss: 29.1 lbs & 26.8″ since 9/8/12
90 Day Challenge: Down 22.77 lbs BF, 25.8″ lost & Up 2.27 lbs lean muscle
Body Fat %: 33%
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- Day 23 of the second Challenge!!! Results of the first here.
- Every night! 20 “girl” push-ups, 40 tricep push-ups from the Blogilates arm challenge and lots of stretching. I also added in a rotation of squats or other butt exercises.
- Also started to work more on my tummy! Doing 3 different tummy crunches 50 each.
- Week 13 Day 2 of the 10K Trainer!!! I use the Zen Labs 10K trainer for my iPhone.
- 11.41 miles ran this week!
Also join me if you’d like on the 90 Day Challenge! You can also join the Facebook group to watch Adrian and my day to day posting of the Challenge with info & best of all recipes! And please if you want to do this with me, I will gladly add you on MyFitnessPal so we can encourage one another! You can click on the badge along the right side to find me!
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here
- Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/01/spicy-buffalo-cauliflower-bites.html
- Cheesy Baked Spaghetti Squash Boats with Grilled Chicken http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/01/cheesy-baked-spaghetti-squash-boats.html
- Chicken with Feta Cheese Sauce http://www.garnishwithlemon.com/2012/09/18/chicken-with-feta-cheese-sauce/