The Diva Half Marathon is just around the corner! 2 weeks to go to be exact!!! I’m starting to freak out a little. I know that I’ve been training since October but I’m kinda in panic mode. While at my 16 week check up the doctor said I was fine to run but to watch my heart rate, getting too winded and getting too hot. I’m just hoping I have it in me to push on without hitting the limits of safety. I’ll stop and not finish if it’s necessary but…the heat is definitely on!
Weight: 187.9 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Week: 17 day 5
Total pregnancy gain: 10.1 lbs
- My third Challenge!
- Ran 8 miles last weekend with the hubs and doing 10 miles this weekend!
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal again!
- Did spin class again this week! Two nights and was able to get closer to the instructor’s commands
- Doing pushups when I can.
- No maternity clothes yet!
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here