There is an evil thing that us women do. We compare ourselves. We look at one's accomplishment and think that "if they could, I can". Well that's just not fair. I may look at one woman... "She was the same weight as me. She lost 80 lbs. Why can't I?" There are so many other factors involved. Some women lose weight with a trainer, by only changing their diet, finding a hobby in running, having a weight loss surgery, joining a weight loss program, etc. The list goes on and on. Different people do different things.
Just because I run, doesn't mean you can too. You may not have it in you. And besides...why are you looking to me for what you're capable of? There's people out their that say surgery is cheating. Others that say surgery is their only option. If you're going to compare, someone is going to pick a side. The point is...Everyone has an opinion. Everyone compares. Everyone thinks they have worked hard in their own journey.
Biggest problem...we feel the need to compare. Stop. Compare yourself to yesterday.
Weight: 188.2 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Week: 18 day 5
Total pregnancy gain: 10.4 lbs
- My third Challenge! Not really tracking as much except for maintaining my pregnancy gain under the healthy amount of 20 lbs.
- Ran 12 miles this weekend with the hubs! That brought my week to a total of 19.9 miles 🙂
- On Day 4 of the 30 day squat challenge!
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal again!
- Did spin class again this week! I was only able to make it to one but it was sure worth it! Tagged along on a 3.4 mile run with Emily and Misty after too!
- Doing push-ups still! I'm up to 40 🙂
- No maternity clothes yet accept for some shirts now for the length 🙂
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here