I'm still going! Why stop? I'll say it over and over...pregnancy is not an excuse to do whatever! This is the time when it's more important than ever to watch yourself & stay healthy. You're building a person and they need all the important pieces for that as you do to function fit!!!
I got this from a friend this week. http://www.baby2see.com/pregnancy_weight_calculator.html I'm right on track with where I should be! Thyroid is in check and I'm sticking to the plan. Hannah and I will be a healthy mommy & baby combo!
Weight: 191.9 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Week: 23 day 6
Total pregnancy gain: 14.1 lbs
- My third Challenge! Not really tracking as much except for maintaining my pregnancy gain under the healthy amount of 20 lbs.
- Been doing a lot of yard work...weed whacking for arms and mowing for core & legs! We had a lot lot lot of work to do LOL
- Starting to feel my own heat kicking up so trying to avoid outdoor activity when it's hot.
- Most important...staying hydrated!!!!
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal!
- Heading back to Spin!
- Still only maternity tops now for the length and the maternity workout tanks! Still sticking strong to this!
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here