I had a victory. It was a victory that I never expected. I wore a bathing suit that did not fit last year...this last weekend. That's right. A bathing suit that did not fit my pre-pregnancy...pre-weight loss...pre-wakeup call body, fit my 24 weeks pregnant body!!!! I saw the candid shots of myself after the beach trip and could not believe it. Here I was wincing and thinking the worst...but it never came. My arms...my back...my legs...it all looked fine. Sure I'm not missing my lumps here and there but it was NO WHERE near the pictures at the beach from last August!!!! Those are the pictures that brought tears. This year I'm happy. This year I can say that all of it was worth it. And next year...oh you just wait and see! Now I'm more determined than ever!
Weight: 192.1 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Week: 25 day 1
Total pregnancy gain: 14.3 lbs
- My third Challenge! Not really tracking as much except for maintaining my pregnancy gain under the healthy amount of 20 lbs.
- Still tackling the landscaping!
- Running weekly but a lot lower mileage
- Most important…staying hydrated!!!!
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal!
- Still only maternity tops now for the length and the maternity workout tanks! Still sticking strong to this!!!!
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here