Issues...making sure my shoes are tied and my bib laying flat lol.
I'm still running! I'm hanging on as much as I possibly can with the heat. It has been forcing me indoors more than I like but hey...baby safety is much more important. Thankfully, the day of the Blueberry Festival 5K was beautiful weather. The sun was out but the humidity and the heat were not bad at all. I successfully maintained my pace that I've been doing since the start.
Weight: 193.5 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Week: 26 day 6 Total pregnancy gain: 15.7 lbs Progress
- My third Challenge! Not really tracking as much except for maintaining my pregnancy gain under the healthy amount of 20 lbs.
- Still tackling the landscaping!
- Running weekly but a lot lower mileage
- Most important…staying hydrated!!!!
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal!
- Still only maternity tops now for the length and the maternity workout tanks! Still sticking strong to this!!!! I've been wearing my size 14 jeans to sit over the belly still 😀
Also join me if you’d like on the 90 Day Challenge! You can also join the Facebook group to watch Adrian and my day to day posting of the Challenge with info & best of all recipes! Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here