Finding my comfort in the run again. That sounds weird doesn’t it? Thinking that I’m 29 weeks and yet I’m more comfortable running. Well the secret is…happy baby when I run! She seems to settle more throughout the day after a run. No belly tightening. No back cramping. Still moving and kicking but just well…not in my ribs lol.
Oh! And I setup my run schedule for the remainder of the year! I’m getting so excited. So much still to do and still so much time to do it! I love the cold running and there are so many fun looking runs! Working on the “I ran to Afghanistan” running for the Stroller Warriors too. I’m already at 165ish for the year of the 250 miles needed. Not too shabby for this prego!
Weight: 195.1 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Week: 29 day 6
Total pregnancy gain: 17.3 lbs Progress
- Maintaining my pregnancy gain under the healthy amount of 20 lbs
- Getting ready for the 8K beach run this weekend!
- Running and walking weekly but a lot lower mileage
- Been lucky to make it to the Stroller Warrior workouts
- Most important…staying hydrated!!!!
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal!
- Only maternity shirts still! Can you believe it?!?!?!
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here