Really it was like the stars all aligned for me. The hubby came home on Thursday and let me know he had the day off Friday. That meant...I could go to the Stroller Warrior work out and make it to my packet pick up for the Sand-Sational all while getting in a little me time. YAY!
Ok well...not all the stars aligned. The rain came in and cancelled the workout but Emily was still out with her marathon training so I hopped on the last 4 miles with her!
And thank goodness for that because we decided to ride together for packet pickup. Those who know me well...know I may be great at a lot of things but navigation and some driving skills simply are not in my repertoire.
After a bit of driving around and confusion from the change in locations, we got our packets and were on our way!
The Sand-sational was a challenging run for me. I hadn't had much beach running training in, but I finished and surprisingly...around the same speed I've been holding since the Diva half marathon 10 weeks ago. Yay for this Fit Prego! And a serious filled with awesomeness YAY for a friend that will not worry about her internet results all to keep you company all the run through!
Weight: 195.4 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Week: 30 day 6
Total pregnancy gain: 17.6 lbs Progress
- Maintaining my pregnancy gain under the healthy amount of 20 lbs
- Ran over 9 miles this week!
- Making progress in the Stroller Warrior's "I ran to Afghanistan" campaign...I'm at 175/250 miles!
- Most important…staying hydrated!!!!
- We started menu planning this last week. I'm trying to fight the pregnancy tiredness when it comes to dinner. So close to my goal of under 20 lbs...don't want to blow it now!
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal!
- Only maternity shirts still! Can you believe it?!?!?!
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here