I will never say this is easy. I will never say it didn’t hurt. I will never tell someone, “if I can do it, you can do it”. There’s no knowing what someone is willing to do. Not capable…willing. This whole pregnancy I have struggled to maintain and hold on to the new lifestyle. It’s funny because it’s the one time in your life that it’s more socially acceptable for you to eat whatever you please but it’s also the most important time to be sure that you’re fueling your body. You are growing a life! A fragile, little life!
Weight: 193.9 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Week: 31 day 6
Total pregnancy gain: 16.1 lbs Progress
- Maintaining my pregnancy gain under the healthy amount of 20 lbs
- Making progress in the Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 175/250 miles!
- Most important…staying hydrated!!!!
- We started menu planning. I’m trying to fight the pregnancy tiredness when it comes to dinner. So close to my goal of under 20 lbs…don’t want to blow it now! But I have to tell you…I have been more focused on getting every nutrient I need with it. I have to keep remembering that it’s like I’m marathon training and my end game is 8 weeks away.
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal!
- Only maternity shirts still! Can you believe it?!?!?! (No this isn’t something I’ve just forgotten to take this down! Real deal! Still wearing my size 14 capri jeans!!!)
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here