The heat is sticking through here and I'm definitely slowing down. It is what is best though. I need to keep my hydration up there and try my best to conserve energy more. Going to be able to get a run in this weekend though! It's through the hubby's job...5K Road Race to remember our fallen Sgt. Lucas Todd Pyeatt. I cannot imagine a greater reason to hit the pavement.
Weight: 193.1 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Total pregnancy gain: 15.3 lbs Progress
- Maintaining my pregnancy gain under the healthy amount of 20 lbs
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 175/250 miles!
- Most important…staying hydrated!!!!
- Menu planning has been a healthy food success!
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal!
- Only maternity shirts still! Can you believe it?!?!?! (No this isn’t something I’ve just forgotten to take this down! Real deal! Still wearing my size 14 capri jeans!!!)
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here