I have successfully managed to survive through to the belly drop. Proudly, I have officially maintained 30+ less than I was through my last pregnancy almost 2 years ago. All my food tracking and exercise has been paying off! All my fighting the stereotype of pregnancy weight being necessary and the eating for two excuse…paid off! Hannah and I are as healthy and happy as can be right now!
I have one more run. Well I’m trying for one more. It’s on Sept 14th! 4 days before the due date! We’ll see about that though. If the conditions aren’t perfect and safe, I won’t do it.
Weight: 195.3 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Week: 34 day 6
Total pregnancy gain: 17.5 lbs Progress
- I am wearing my normal clothes except for the maternity tanks/tops because I need the length. No other reason!!! I am still wearing the one pair of capris I owned still after all my weight loss…regular size 14. Not maternity. My 12s still fit but it’s just too hot for jeans.
- Maintaining my pregnancy gain under the healthy amount of 20 lbs
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 178/250 miles!
- Most important…staying hydrated!!!!
- Menu planning has been a healthy food success!
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal!
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here