We have made it to the good to go! Still healthy and holding strong! The doctor has been testing my thyroid and the hormones with the medication seem to be doing well. Baby is doing great. It's quite odd going from overweight pregnancies to this one. I was always kind of content and didn't really feel the end nearing before. This time though...she's surely running out of womb!
Weight: 196.3 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Total pregnancy gain: 18.5 lbs Progress
- Signing up for the USO Boots on the Run 5K...maybe. We haven't actually signed up yet. This may be something that we have to do the day or two before. But It's stroller and walking friendly!
- Maintaining my pregnancy gain under the healthy amount of 20 lbs
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 178/250 miles! I'm not really running anymore. The heat is still too much for me.
- Menu planning has been a healthy food success! We are now in baby food/freezer prep mode. Cooking double portions so we have one for dinner and one for the freezer.
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal but I don't always remember to input the whole day in.
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here