Baby bellies! I'm sure going to miss this but I may be too busy enjoying some new baby smell. The weight though...I won't miss monitoring the gain! It hasn't been easy for me. Never has been. I've always stepped into a pregnancy already obese or overweight. I've never been allowed to gain a lot. I haven't let myself do it either!
Previous baby weigh-ins:
Aiden 227 - 243 lbs
Lilli 199 - 225 lbs
Izzy 199 - 233 lbs
Here goes now…
Weight: 198.6 lbs today
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Total pregnancy gain: 20.8 lbs Progress
- Still moving around!
- Still fitting my size 14 capri pants!
- Didn't make it out to the USO run because all the babysitter options were tied up. Did not want my water to break and then scramble!
- Ready for baby girl to be here so I can get back on the pavement! There are tons of fun runs starting next month!!
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 178/250 miles! I'm not really running anymore. The heat is still too much for me.
- Menu planning has been a healthy food success! We are now in baby food/freezer prep mode. Cooking double portions so we have one for dinner and one for the freezer.
- Staying steady with MyFitnessPal but I don't always remember to input the whole day in.
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here