Baked Brown Sugar Chicken Wings with Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce
http://damndelicious.tumblr.com/post/23983558996/baked-brown-sugar-chicken-wings-with-roasted-red-pepper (Wasn’t working currently but it seems like it’s under construction for maintenance. I’ll scan my printed or type it out if needed!)
Chicken Puff Pastry Bites
Rachael Ray’s “You Won’t Be Single For Long” Vodka Cream Pasta
Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
Made my own recipe with using http://www.raininghotcoupons.com/chicken-enchiladas-with-sour-cream-white-sauce/ and http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/02/chicken-enchiladas.html. I was nervous about the sauces that I was finding due to the chilis in them and the kids. I’m going to make 2-3 different ones next time to find out what we all really love!
- 3 cups shredded chicken breast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 3 cups monterray jack & colby cheese
- 10 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- salt & pepper
- Sour cream & chives, optional
- Preheat to 350 and oil spray a 9″x13″ baking dish.
- Cook and shred chicken
- Cook onion and garlic in oil sprayed pan
- Mix the onion & garlic with the chicken in a bowl
- Add all of the spices to the mix
- Add 1 cup of the cheese, mix
- Place 1/3 cup of mix in each tortilla, roll and place them in dish seam down.
- Pour remaining cheese on the top of the enchiladas
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and broil for 3 mins
- Enjoy with sour cream and chives!