It's that time...that time that I pushed for throughout this entire pregnancy. Baby Hannah is here and now it's back to my journey. I must admit that I was not always the best with my choices BUT I am not always the best with my choices throughout life in general. If I really want a pumpkin spice latte full fat, I'm getting it. If I want a brownie, I'm eating it. If I want a cheeseburger, it's mine. That's part of life. I just made sure and continue to not over do it. Moderation got me to this point. Moderation will help me enjoy my journey. And soon it won't just be watching my food intake. Soon. I'll be back hitting the pavement! I hope my running shoes remember me!
Here goes now…
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Labor & Delivery Weigh-in: 199.5 lbs as of 9/23/13 (40 weeks 5 days)
Weight as of today: 185.8 lbs
Total pregnancy gain: 21.7 lbs Progress
Total postpartum loss: 13.7 lbs
- Walked out of the hospital 2 days post labor in my size 14 capris that I have worn throughout this entire pregnancy. As of four days after, I was able to put on my pre-pregnancy size 12s again.
- Still waiting for the belly swelling to go down before I start my measurements again
- Resting as much as I mentally can force myself to truly heal properly
- Enjoying some much appreciated dinners brought by and our freezer meals
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 178/250 miles. Hoping to get back at it soon! My goal is to finish this before the end of the year!
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here