Challenging myself for the next 90 days to...
- Eat cleaner
- Go down to single digit sizes
- Prepare myself for the Glass Slipper Challenge in Disney! (19.3 miles in 24 hours)
That's right...19.3 in 24 hours! I want to constantly challenge myself. What better way to do that than working towards a 3 medal weekend at Disney! So I'll be running the Enchanted 10K and the Disney Princess Half Marathon. Even the babies have plans to run! The three bigger kids are all set for the Disney Dash.
Here goes now…
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Labor & Delivery Weigh-in: 199.5 lbs as of 9/23/13 (40 weeks 5 days)
Weight as of today: 180.9 lbs
Total pregnancy gain: 21.7 lbs Progress
Total postpartum loss: 18.6 lbs
- It's official...size 10!!!!! I am smaller than before the pregnancy!!!!
- Starting to work in some push-ups and planks now.
- Dedicating myself to another 90 Day Challenge with one Body By Vi drink a day.
- About to start my measurements again but sorta dreading it. I know that my body has been through a lot but I feel like mentally I need to syke myself up to start it all over again.
- I've been up and moving. Light activities only. I have yet to put my running shoes on. The time will come for that. I just need to have a little more patience. Here's what I've been following http://www.runnersworld.com/womens-running/up-and-running?page=single
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 178/250 miles. Hoping to get back at it soon! My goal is to finish this before the end of the year!
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here