Just waiting...waiting...waiting some more! Going bonkers!!! Tomorrow I find out whether or not I'm cleared to get to moving again! I have to tell you that I have been bouncing off the walls waiting. Seeing all the shrinking back down my body has been doing has been so motivating that I am so ready to get back to it. Ready to be at my goal weight already!!!
First mini goal? Weigh less than my hubby. It has never happened in the 6 1/2 years we've been together and I'm so close!!! Ahhhh!
Here goes now…
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Labor & Delivery Weigh-in: 199.5 lbs as of 9/23/13 (40 weeks 5 days)
Weight as of today: 180.9 lbs
Total pregnancy gain: 21.7 lbs Progress
Total postpartum loss: 18.6 lbs
- Uh...did you see the single digit jeans size!?!?!?!?!
- Starting to work in some push-ups and planks now.
- Dedicating myself to another 90 Day Challenge with one Body By Vi drink a day. Ok so not necessarily a drink...I love throwing a scoop in with a half packet of oatmeal.
- I did it. I started my measurements again. Definitely not ready to share. I have to sort of psyche myself up to do that.
- I've been up and moving. Light activities only. I have yet to put my running shoes on. The time will come for that. I just need to have a little more patience.
- Pending Tuesday's decision...Hampstead Turkey Trot!
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 178/250 miles. Hoping to get back at it soon! My goal is to finish this before the end of the year!
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here