I have the bug. I have it bad. Today I am starting marathon training. That’s right…marathon training! Not half marathon. I need to know where my breaking point is. I need to challenge myself. What better way than to do something I, myself, think is crazy?
PS I broke the 180 threshold! I had been so close for so long and finally!!!!
Here goes now…
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Labor & Delivery Weigh-in: 199.5 lbs as of 9/23/13 (40 weeks 5 days)
Weight as of today: 179.6 lbs
Total pregnancy gain: 21.7 lbs Progress
Total postpartum loss: 19.9 lbs
- 6 weeks postpartum
- Started back running with easy mileage
- Starting a marathon training plan! Shooting for the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon!
- Registered for the Hampstead Turkey Trot 8K!
- Registered for the Disney Princess Half Marathon & Enchanted 10K to complete the Glass Slipper Challenge!
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 184.45/250 miles for the year.
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here