Had some family running fun this weekend! We went out to the Semper Fit Grand Prix's Hampstead Kiwanis Turkey Trot 8K. Aiden and Lilli were dressed to run in case they wanted to hop out of the strollers. Well guess what? They did alright! Aiden, my 5 year old boy, ran about 2.5 miles of the 5 and Lilli, my 3 year old girl, ran 1.5 of the 5 miles!!!! We have some "I want to be like mommy and daddy" runners!
It's just a blessing to know that your change effects so many more than just yourself. My husband is eating happier and healthier. My kidlets love to exercise and be healthy. My mom was inspired to start running and just finished her C25K program at a 5K this weekend too! I did it for me...but I'm being rewarded with a healthier family because of it.
Here goes now…
Pregnancy Weight Start: 177.8 lbs as of 1/23/13
Labor & Delivery Weigh-in: 199.5 lbs as of 9/23/13 (40 weeks 5 days)
Weight as of today: 176.3 lbs
Total pregnancy gain: 21.7 lbs Progress
Total postpartum loss: 21.7 lbs (DONE LOSING THE PREGNANCY GAIN!!!!!)
Weight loss off of the 1/23/13 weigh-in: 1.5 lbs (66.7 lbs from my highest weight!!!!)
- 9 weeks postpartum
- On day 28 of the 30 Day Guns, Buns & Abs Challenge! https://www.facebook.com/events/557587830990170/?source=1
- Started back running. Now beginning a marathon trainer!
- Attending yoga once a week
- Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 week 1
- Planning for the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon in March!
- Ran the Hampstead Turkey Trot 8K!
- Registered for the Disney Princess Half Marathon & Enchanted 10K to complete the Glass Slipper Challenge!
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 197.66/250 miles for the year.
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here