It's time to drop the pregnancy weight changes in the blogs. Why you ask? I have gotten below the pre-pregnancy weight...now onto big and better! I've, also, added back some important numbers. It's all about accountability. I need this for me and in the process I hope that I am making someone else's journey a little less lonely!
The new...LOTS! I did it! I registered the hubby and I for the Shamrock Marathon! Maybe we have lost our minds but I just need to know where my wall is. What better way to push the limits than with my best friend. He's what got me through the last 3 miles of the Diva and now he will be with me.
Here goes now…
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight as of today: 173.9 lbs
Total loss: 69.6 lbs
Body Fat %: 34%
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- 11 weeks postpartum
- Been taking little man out for his Children's marathon miles! Those little legs pushed a 18:04 min mile
- Completed week 2 of marathon training
- Plank Challenge! https://www.facebook.com/events/456626734441377/
- Attending yoga once a week
- Jillian Michael's Ripped and Shred on off days
- Registered for the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon in March!
- Registered for the Disney Princess Half Marathon & Enchanted 10K to complete the Glass Slipper Challenge!
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 213.45/250 miles for the year.
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here