I’ve been paying a little less attention to my weight fluctuation as of late. I started marathon training and I’ve been noticing increases for no “bad” reason. Honestly, I think my body is back into a big muscle building mode. Seriously though…I’m not too concerned with it! My body is making progress and I’m confident in my choices. (Never thought I’d ever say that before!) Besides how can I complain when I am able to put on clothes that I haven’t worn in a decade???? It really feels great. I’m conquering my goal of having the body and fitness that I always dreamed. Who’d have ever thought that would be what followed 4 kidlets? ROAR!
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight as of today: 175.8 lbs
Total loss: 67.7 lbs
Body Fat %: 34%
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- 12 weeks postpartum
- Did the Grand Prix Semper Fit Santa Shuffle 5K with the family this last week! Finished at a 37:10! That’s been my fastest 5K since after Hannah was born!
- Children’s marathon for little man is on hold while he recovers from strep
- Completed week 3 of marathon training
- Plank Challenge! https://www.facebook.com/events/456626734441377/
- Attending yoga once a week
- Trying to find a spin class to work into my week
- Registered for the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon in March!
- Registered for the Disney Princess Half Marathon & Enchanted 10K to complete the Glass Slipper Challenge!
- Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…I’m at 227.91/250 miles for the year.
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here