Mini Zucchini Pizzas
Mixed Veggie Parmesan
- Slice the eggplant into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Lightly salt the slices to release excess moisture for about 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray eggplant with olive oil on both sides and place on cookie sheets. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning half way through.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, egg, parsley, grated cheese and spinach.
- In a 9x12 baking dish, layer marinara, sliced eggplant, sliced zucchini, ricotta mix and topped with marinara & mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake about 30 minutes at 400°. Remove foil and bake an additional 8-10 minutes.
Healthier Breakfast Casserole
- Place torn pieces of whole wheat bread in a 9x12 greased pan
- Layer the bread with healthy choice deli ham & shredded cheese
- Mix 5 egg beater eggs, 1 cup half n half, 1 cup buttermilk, 1 t dry mustard and 1 t salt. Pour over evenly.
- Cover and let sit in refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Bake 350F for 50 minutes.
Crock Pot Beer Chicken
- Place 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts, 1 bottle of beer, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp dried oregano and 1/2 tsp black pepper in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hrs