Whoa...so I was trying to find a Christmas present I misplaced in the closet and stumbled upon my old jeans. They were the jeans that I bought after Isabel was born in January 2012 because my other pants were too tight. Old Navy stretch size 16 and I was busting out of them so it's safe to say that I really should have had a size 18.
Anyway...I grabbed them and held them up for my husband. Me - "Honey, did you realize that this is what size I used to be?" Adrian - "No I didn't!" (Smart man!) Me - "But seriously..." Adrian - "I know hun. You've done great" (Very very smart man)
And the cake topper? Wearing my jeans I wore in high school & college!
Here goes now…
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight as of today: 173.5 lbs
Total loss: 70.0 lbs
Body Fat %: 34%
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- 13 weeks postpartum
- I completed the Stroller Warrior’s “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign!!!!
- Started a new fitness group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Completed week 5 of marathon training
- Attending yoga once a week
- Trying to find a spin class to work into my week
- Registered for the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon in March!
- Registered for the Disney Princess Half Marathon & Enchanted 10K to complete the Glass Slipper Challenge!
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here