For the Disney Princess Half...
My little Lillipie has decided that I need to be Ariel so at least the search has direction! I've been making my way through pinterest and here's some of the ones that I love. I think I'm going to have to take a little from each and make my own hybrid of them. The only thing I know for sure is that I am not going for a tutu. I'll get too obsessed over the constant movement of something that big.
I am in love with this shirt from www.pixiepower.com. I'm hoping they'll get the smaller sizes back in quickly because it's under 40 days now!!!
I keep worrying that the 2 races back to back will be a lot on me but I think I am just psyching myself out a little. I'm passed the point of soreness after a 6-7 miler. And I'm good for consecutive days running. And believe you me...I'm hard headed enough to get it done, that's for sure!
Oh AND... check out the pants I have on the way from Target!
Here goes now…
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight as of today: 161.9 lbs
Total loss: 81.6 lbs
Body Fat %: 32% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- 16 weeks postpartum
- Started on the new Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…27.76/250 miles
- Started a new fitness group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Completed the Jump Start 2014 Fitness One Week Challenge
- Completed week 7 of marathon training sorta...dealing with an injury at the moment so I'm taking it easy
- Attending yoga once a week and thinking about another day
- Registered for the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon in March!
- Registered for the Disney Princess Half Marathon & Enchanted 10K to complete the Glass Slipper Challenge!
- Agreed to a Warrior Dash with the hubby
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here