While snowed in...what did I do? Tried on old goals. This dress was given to me by a friend for ball, but Hannah decided to come into our lives SO the last Marine Corps Ball was out for me. I was not able to fit in my dresses and honestly at 6 weeks postpartum, I did not want to get all dressed up! I'm happy to say though...it finally fits!!! Happy happy happy dance! The first picture was when I brought the dress back home in January 2013 and the second picture is 18 weeks postpartum! YAY!
Here goes now…
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight as of today: 159.3 lbs
Total loss: 80.6 lbs
Body Fat %: 32% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- 19 weeks postpartum
- Started on the new Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…47.18/250 miles
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Attending yoga once a week
- We decided to transfer down to the half marathon for the Shamrock weekend. Going to push for the MCM for our first marathon. More time to train and hopefully less chance for injury.
- Disney Princess Half Marathon & Enchanted 10K is almost here!!!!!
- Shamrock Anthem Half Marathon is up next month!!!
- Agreed to a Warrior Dash with the hubby
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here