The last couple weeks have been bananas! Between school, getting ready for Disney and the snow, I've been going on warp speed. Not to mention I was trying to heal a tendon, shin issues and a hip flexor thing before the runs!
I have an entire runDisney blog in the works about the whole experience so I'll just leave you with my Ariel 🙂
Here goes now…
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight as of today: 158.8 lbs
Total loss: 84.7 lbs
Body Fat %: 28.2% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- 22 weeks postpartum
- Been searching for a new protein powder...decided on Jay Robb Whey Protein!
- Bars...I've been testing tons! Love love love Think Thin Brownie Crunch and Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe
- New sweets quencher - Luna Protein Bars Choc Chip Cookie Dough & Peanut Butter
- Did you see that body fat!?!?!?!? I got a caliper and finally had a good measurement! Woohoo!!!!
- Doing a short tummy workout and butt workout plan in the mornings before eating any calories.
- Started on the new Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…47.18/250 miles
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Attending yoga once a week
- Disney Princess Half Marathon & Enchanted 10K is DONE!!!!
- Shamrock Anthem Half Marathon is up next month!!!
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here