AHHH! I’m a small! I’m small! SMALL! I never thought in a million years I would be saying that! I actually went into a store yesterday. Grabbed a couple smalls and size 6s. I tried them on and only bought pj pants BUT not because they didn’t fit because they did! They all did!!!! I’m in shock. Now the next phase is rolling in. Time to push a little more but less on the losing and more on the lowering the body fat! The hubby and I just ordered our weight bench! 😀
And you likely? That’s the hubby and my running gear for the Shamrock Half Marathon! It’s going to be so much fun!!!
Here goes now…
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight as of today: 153.9 lbs
Total loss: 89.6 lbs
Body Fat %: 28.2% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- 23 weeks postpartum
- Been searching for a new protein powder…decided on Jay Robb Whey Protein! After the first couple days, I am quite pleased!!!
- Doing a short tummy workout and butt workout plan in the mornings before eating any calories.
- Started on the new Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…66.48/250 miles
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Shamrock Anthem Half Marathon is up next!!!
- A week after the Shamrock…Cherry Point Half!!!!
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here