NSV! NSV! NSV! Did I happen to say a new NSV?!?! Ready to know? Want to know? Ok so it might be a little corny BUT the towel fits. I have gotten to the point that the small hotel bath towels fit. It actually wrapped around me when I got out of the shower. People who struggle with their weight get me here. It stinks when a one size fit all kinda thing doesn’t even come close to working.
Here goes now…
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight as of today: 152.6 lbs
Total loss: 90.9 lbs
Body Fat %: 28.2% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- 25 weeks postpartum
- Doing a short tummy workout and butt workout plan in the mornings before eating any calories.
- Started a 30 day easy squat challenge
- Been earning money for my good habits on the app Pact!
- Started on the new Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…81.58/250 miles
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Shamrock Anthem Half Marathon DONE!
- Newt up…Cherry Point Half!!!!
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here