I've been rolling slowly as of late. I started to go to a chiropractor after all my little aches, pains and injuries began. I knew this day was coming. After a bad car accident in 2003, I have always dealt with spine problems. Well after finally going...I'm finally getting to where I need to be. I always said this journey of mine was about total wellness. Mind, body & soul. I saw a therapist in the start of it all to be sure to have my head in the right place. I began studying the word more to make sure my soul was fulfilled. Now it's time to take my body to better levels. With the weight gone and her help, hopefully I can live on the level of not needing my high pain tolerance and just feel better. Made myself a motivational board too! Hoping seeing how far I've come and what has kept me moving will help the final stretch!
Here goes now…
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight as of today: 150.6 lbs
Total loss: 92.9 lbs
Body Fat %: 28.2% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- 27 weeks postpartum
- Started a 30 day easy squat challenge
- Been earning money for my good habits on the app Pact!
- Started on the new Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…94.78/250 miles
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Cherry Point Half DONE and with a new PR!!!!
- MARSOC 5 miler mud run up next!
- Diva Half Marathon coming up too!
- Run for Warriors Half Marathon after that!
- Back in full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here