So it's been a rocky last couple weeks. I've been weaning the baby and seeing a chiropractor to fix the back issues that were leading to a lot of running injuries. I say rocky because if you've ever weaned a baby, it takes a toll of you physically and emotionally. The chiropractic care had been all physical. My back being "fixed" meant it had to be adjusted out of the bad normal that it had grown to deal with and try to find the normal way it should be. Either way...last couple weeks have been rough. And to top it off...my weight went back up a little at the end of the weaning. Hey, at least now I know that I won't have the crazy up and downs of my weight while nursing anymore.
Thankfully, I've been able to keep up with smaller feats like the squat challenge and short runs without pain. Sometimes it really is the little things that keep you going! Even found myself actually make my way into size smalls and 4s!!!! Can you believe it?!?! No matter what you hear...a great body is for sure made in the kitchen!
Here goes now…
Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (The day I went in to labor with Aiden. Not sure if I had been higher. I do remember wearing 18/20 mostly & being sized at a 22 for a bridesmaids dress.)
Weight as of today: 156.2 lbs
Total loss: 87.3 lbs
Body Fat %: 26.4% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
Weight goal: 134 lbs (last seen in high school)
- 28 weeks postpartum
- Finished a 30 day easy squat challenge!
- Started another round of Guns, Buns & Abs 30 day challenge!
- Been earning money for my good habits on the app Pact!
- Started on the new Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…107.46/250 miles
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- MARSOC 5 miler mud run up next!
- Diva Half Marathon coming up too!
- Run for Warriors Half Marathon after that!
- Full force with logging in my MyFitnessPal
Recipes tried this week! You can find the pin board of them here