Crock pot Chicken Adobo
This was his choice for meal time! We did half of the drumsticks with the skin on and the other half with the skin off to test the flavoring. Next time...all skin off for us! All the yummy goodness was there without it!!!
Pear Crisp (adapted from The Feed Zone)
- 2 pears, sliced
- 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Cinnamon & Cool Whip for topping
- Lightly grease a pie plate with butter. Arrange pear slices around the bottom.
- Mix flour, oats, brown sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Spread mix on the pears.
- Bake 375 F for 30 minutes,
Pumpkin Crunch Parfait...revamped again.
When I first made this, I loved it BUT I didn't use the same ingredients as I do now. Time to retry it again and improve!
Pumpkin Crunch Parfait
Ingredients (makes 2)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp pecans, chopped
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- Cool whip & cinnamon (topping)
- Mix pumpkin, yogurt & honey in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix cinnamon, pecans, brown sugar & graham cracker crumbs.
- Layer pumpkin mix, crumble mix & cool whip. Cool whip is your top layer.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon or Cajun Power Sweet Treats (if you have it)
Original Recipe Inspiration: http://www.prevention.com/food/healthy-eating-tips/breakfasts-jump-start-your-brain/pumpkin-yogurt-crunch