We are still working through the recipes that we pulled from the cookbook to try again. Some have not made the cut because simply put…we’ve changed in the last 2 years. We’ve tasted different things! Found different loves!
Crockpot Chicken & Mushroom
Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu
Changes: 1 slice of ham & swiss per thin sliced chicken breast AND 3 oz of stovetop low sodium chicken stuffing mix without the butter poured on the top.
Homemade Oreos (for the kidlets!)
Crockpot Italian Sloppy Joes
They always go too fast for a picture so I only have the picture before the mix that is in the crockpot LOL!
Blueberry Breakfast Loaves
I received this amazing recipe from a friend and made a couple changes to it. They came out amazing! I had fresh blueberries from the farmer’s market thanks to my wonderful neighbor and the hubby & the kidlets are enjoying the yumminess all week long!
- 3/4 cup wheat flour
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Cinnamon sprinkle (for right before baking)
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients and add to the dry mix.
- Mix in the blueberries.
- Spray mini loaf pan with cooking spray. Split mixture into the pan (mine made 8). Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake 400 F for 20 minutes.