One Pan Cheesy Kielbasa & Tomato Noodles
- 6 oz turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes with mild chiles, not drained
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz no-yolk egg noodles
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey jack & cheddar
- 1/2 cup green onion sliced
- Heat a large pan to medium.
- Put oil and kielbasa in the pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chopped onion and cook till onion softens.
- Stir in Rotel, chicken broth and no-yolk noodles. Cover the pan and allow to simmer/boil till the noodles are cooked.
- Add in the fresh spinach and cover for another 3 minutes.
- Stir and top with the cheese and chives.
Credit for the recipe inspiration: http://foodsweet.com/creamy-spinach-and-sausage-pasta/