It has been a week here that’s for sure. Celebrated my birthday. Prepared and weathered Hurricane Arthur. Enjoyed an amazing Independence Day run with the Stroller Warriors workout in the middle of it…without a stroller too! Took a week hit of upper respiratory yuck. Finally, recovering after steroids, cough medicine and an inhaler.
I did, however, make it out to the first long run for our OBX Marathon training. My partner is super awesome and supportive. She went at my slow as snail for my breathing pace. I have to say…I think this was a hurtle to see if I would break this awesome positive mentally going into marathon training for the second time. Not happening! Too much support this go round! YAY!
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 148.0 lbs (wearing size 4)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 23% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- 20% Body Fat
- OBX Marathon!
- Looking to speed up my half marathon to a sub 2:30 for the Marine Corps Half Marathon
- Running schedule: half marathon, 10K, half marathon, marathon and half marathon all before the year’s end!
- Out of everything for the week of healing.
- Did manage to keep up some cooking. Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Started on the new Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign…213.78/250 miles
- Started a 30 day planking challenge!
- Been participating in a friend’s 30 day yoga challenge!
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 470 day streak!