It’s been a while since my last Be-You-tifully Fit blog. I’ve honestly been trying to keep up but I haven’t had enough time to think of something to say. My life has been a little crazy lately. After the 6 weeks of less than awesome lungs from the cold I had, I have been simply trying to catch back up. We all hit those moments though. The moments where you’re constantly trying to catch up to the heels of the day’s tasks and they just keep you pushing on. I will report that junior year of college, 4 babies, active duty hubby, blogger, Etsy shop owner and marathon training well…I’m busy. I hope that as the school year begins that I’ll be able to return to the smooth. easy going days (you know the days mommy can exercise out any of the stress!).
I can happily say that I’m almost caught up on my marathon training miles.
I am 3 credits (Principles of Macroeconomics) away from my senior year.
One baby is heading back to school for the start of 1st grade AND my awesome running partner is willing to push a stroller for me to be able to run in the mornings soon! YAY!
I’m working on the new blog layout still and playing around in Adobe Illustrator.
Finally, I’m a sewing crazy lady! I heart my customers and the orders…lots of sewing therapy to zen me!
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 146.0 lbs (wearing size 2/4)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 23% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- 20% Body Fat
- OBX Marathon!
- Looking to speed up my half marathon to a sub 2:30 for the Marine Corps Half Marathon
- Running schedule: half marathon, 10K, half marathon, marathon and half marathon all before the year’s end!
- Attended a Stretch & Recovery that actually woke up a few muscles!
- Been using the Do you yoga 30 day yoga challenge in the mornings to ensure I’m getting something in. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdFmnwp53XmtODotf788-Q
- Also been attending the yoga in the community pool house.
- Still doing a weight lifting total body routine!
- Menu planning tons! Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign 250 miles completed on 8/4!!!
- On day 23 of 30 day planking challenge and my lower back is giving out so it’s been assisted planking for me until my back gets stronger.
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 480 day streak!