I’ve been slacking. It hasn’t been in the fitness or the eating but in the blogging. I figure that’s a pretty darn good improvement since in the past I would have tossed my hands in the air and said whatever with it all when things got rough!
Leaving this intro short and sweet though. I’ll leave what’s left to do the talking 🙂
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 145.6 lbs (wearing size 2/4)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 21.5% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- 20% Body Fat
- OBX Marathon!
- Looking to speed up my half marathon to a sub 2:30 for the Marine Corps Half Marathon
- Running schedule: half marathon, 10K, half marathon, marathon and half marathon all before the year’s end!
- Lots of Marathon training
- Stretching, rolling and stretching some more
- Menu planning tons! Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” campaign 250 miles completed on 8/4!!!
- On my way to the Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan and back” campaign 500 miles now! Finished the month of August at 342/500 miles!
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 515 day streak!