To say a lot has changed over my time here in Jacksonville would be severely understating things. We came here unhappy over the state of ourselves. Here we took a stand.
I was not the only person that took this stand. It was also my family that did. My children learned to love the food. They became more active. In that same time, we stopped receiving the notions from their physicians that they were not growing well or were not doing well with their nutrition. My husband decided to try harder too. He has decided to follow my path and has completed over a handful of half marathons.
We’ve pushed ourselves into a completely different lifestyle.
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 143.0 lbs (wearing size 2) DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED??? THE BIG 100 LBS!!!!
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 21.5% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- 20% Body Fat
- OBX Marathon!
- Running schedule: half marathon, 10K and marathon all before the year’s end!
- New Fitbit! I got the “One” and I love love love it!! My Zip suited me for the last two years but it was time for the upgrade!
- Started to order my clothes that I intend to wear for the Marathon. I need to test everything out!
- Back at a little bit of strength training. Nightly routine of crunches, side crunches, squats and planks.
- Lots of Marathon training
- Stretching, rolling and stretching some more.
- Menu planning tons! Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- On my way to the Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan and back” campaign with 481.49/500 miles!
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 545 day streak!