It's been a while again. I'm here. And trying to survive the holidays with the littles, senior year of college, sewing, marathon training and blogging. This may end up a little more of a catching up blog than anything else. Post marathon...
I ran an awesome sub 30 minute 5K.
Enjoyed the Marine Corps Birthday Ball with my Marine! (AND IN A SMALLER SIZED DRESS!)
Run for Turkey Fun Run!
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 140.4 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 21.5% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- 20% Body Fat
- Upped my nightly routine to 60 crunches, 30 side crunches each side, 40 squats, planking AND LOTS of stretching
- Loving macros! I'm actually scurrying to ensure I'm eating more which is awesome!
- Signed up for Marathon 2! Shamrock Whale Challenge!!!
- Training for the Shamrock has already begun!
- Running the Santa Shuffle 5K this weekend!
- On my way to the Stroller Warrior “I ran to Afghanistan” and back and back again (LOL!) campaign with 731.83/750 miles!
- Menu planning tons! Check my "Fit Foodie" blogs for all that we've tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 615 day streak!