So I have been thinking about writing this blog for the last week and half…but every time I really went to sit something else would come to mind and I’d walk the other way. I don’t know if that’s a normal motion that I was going through or if there’s reason behind it. I’ve begun another change. I think after basically being within the same 5 lb range since July, I am finally willing to admit I think I have reached the next phase of it all.
No, I have not reached my goal of 134 lbs BUT I have achieved everything else and more. I think it is just time to readjust my brain to say “I am enough just the way I am”. That 134 goal may turn around and still come but I need to mentally move on. I think after the move from August 2012 me through Hannah’s pregnancy to the 2015 me…this may be more challenging than just switching a light switch in my head. This has been my life for 2 1/2 years.
I guess what I will really need to do I just focus on what I have done and simply sit back & be proud.
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 141.2 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 20% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Signed up for the Grand Prix Semper Fit’s Trifecta!
- Training for the Shamrock Whale Challenge (8K & Marathon) is at Week 10 of 18!
- Marathon Maniac qualifier will be to do the Emerald Isle Marathon the following week! It’s official now!!!!
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World” Campaign… 113.32/250 miles!
- Nightly routine to 75 crunches, 75 side crunches each side, butt lifts, planking AND LOTS of stretching
- Back to foam rolling a lot too!
- Menu planning still…struggling a little but still going at it! Check my “Fit Foodie” blogs for all that we’ve tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Loving macros! This has honestly been the easiest nutrition plan to follow. I’ve moved to using a maintenance set of numbers to better fuel my body for the higher mileage.
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 660 day streak!