Lately, I have been trying out a pair of Altra Provisioness 1.5s too. Not too sure how I feel about them yet. I haven't been able to do a pavement run so I just can't be sure if I like them or not yet. The toe box is definitely different than the Mizuno Inspire 10s that I love.
Other awesomeness... I have officially hit the body fat caliper teeter! One side of my torso measurements with the caliper consistently get a 10 and the other side consistently get a 9. I've teetered from "Ideal" to "Lean"!
Woohoo!!!! Not much further to go from my all time goal when I started this whole journey!
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 144.4 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 20% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Royal Burpee Challenge day 20!
- Training for the Shamrock Whale Challenge (8K & Marathon) is at Week 14 of 18!!!
- Marathon Maniac qualifier will be to do the Emerald Isle Marathon the following week!
- Completed the Stroller Warrior “Run the World" Campaign for 250 miles on the Valentine's Day 20 miler!!!
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World" Campaign... 317.61/500 miles!
- Nightly routine: crunches, butt lifts, leg lifts and ITB stretches
- Menu planning going well! Check my "Fit Foodie" blogs for all that we've tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Loving macros! This has honestly been the easiest nutrition plan to follow. I've moved to using a maintenance set of numbers to better fuel my body for the higher mileage.
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 695 day streak!