If you had been following things with me on a health side, I'm in a stand still. I did find out that I have/had (still don't know much about it) Hashimoto's disease. Been trying my best to keep my vitamin levels up and eat well. I need to do everything necessary to stay afloat and healthy. The strangest adjustment is trying to learn to run with numb toes/feet as well as dealing with numbness in my hands as well. Both doctors I've seen say that I'm okay to keep on because besides everything going on...I'm in perfect health. Such a weird statement. You have an autoimmune disease and numbness but other than that, you're in perfect health.
Oh well. Other than that...I don't have much else to say as of late. Training has consisted of the treadmill with the windows open. I occasionally get outside but it's the combination that life has thrown at me. Just trying to get through the big day and not freak out with the taper crazies.
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 145 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 20% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Royal Burpee Challenge day 35!
- Tomorrow is St Paddy's Engineer 5 mile Challenge!
- Training for the Shamrock Whale Challenge (8K & Marathon) is at Week 17 of 18!!!
- Marathon Maniac qualifier will be to do the Emerald Isle Marathon the following week!
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World" Campaign... 392.38/500 miles!
- Nightly routine: crunches, butt lifts, leg lifts and ITB stretches
- Menu planning going well! Check my "Fit Foodie" blogs for all that we've tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 710 day streak!