I'll recap the races a little later on but you know it's just awesome to be able to achieve so many of the goals I have set for myself. None of them are easy but they are all completely worth it!
NOW...to rest. Well okay...not rest BUT I get to try out some new things before marathon/ultramarathon training begins in July. I have been wanting to start back up my strength training routine. Not entirely happy with my performance during the obstacle runs. I know that I am not very strong in those types of things but it's time to fix that. Plus I know that if I want to finish off my fitness goals...that's the way to get there!
Also if you would like to help me raise money to run the Marine Corps Marathon on the Semper Fi Fund team, you can donate through the link below! Thank you in advance!
Day my life changed: 8/3/2012
- Highest weigh-in to date: 243.5 lbs on 3/11/2008 (Wore 18/20 & 22/24 for a gown)
- As of 8/3/12: 208.6 (wearing size 16/18)
- As of today: 143.2 lbs (wearing size 2-4, XS-S & 26-27 jeans)
Body Fat Percentage
- As of 8/3/12: 46%
- Body Fat %: 20% (Only re-doing every 15th when I take new measurements)
- 134 lbs
- Royal Burpee Challenge day 53!
- Trying to raise money to run on the Semper Fi Fund team for the Marine Corps Marathon! https://runsignup.com/nicoledoria
- Shamrock Whale Challenge (8K & Marathon) complete!!!
- Emerald Isle Marathon complete!!!
- Stroller Warrior “Run the World" Campaign... 500.05/500 miles!!!
- Started reading the Unbreakable Runner
- Morning routine: yoga poses for breathing
- Nightly routine: crunches, butt lifts, leg lifts and ITB stretches
- Menu planning going well! Check my "Fit Foodie" blogs for all that we've tried (with an actual picture of what ours looked like!)
- Fitness Group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/566678520087780/
- Still logging in my MyFitnessPal! I hit a 728 day streak!